Monday 8 November 2021

Rad Dish萝卜方, one of the crispiest fried carrot cake!

Rad Dish萝卜方 opened in July 2021 at Blk 505 West Coast Drive is worth a try! One of the best Fried Carrot Cake I have tried. I will usually order the black carrot cake, but I decided to go for the white carrot cake as it looks so crispy.


This beautifully presented plate of white carrot cake is pan-fried till golden brown on both sides while it’s smooth and soft inside. It’s one of the crispiest fried carrot cake I have eaten. Highly recommended to top up $0.50 for their crispy bites that really enhance the texture of every bites.


This is definitely suitable for those who love lots of dark soy sauce and I am a fan of it. Aromatic fried carrot cake coated with generous dark soy sauce. 


Since I like both White and Black version, must as well go for their Taiji Carrot Cake 


Menu


Location: Rad Dish 萝卜方 Eng Kee Kopitiam 505 West Coast Drive, #01-208, Singapore 120505