Sunday 19 September 2021

Pillow-y Soft Bolo Bun at Tanjong Pagar - Champion Bolo Bun

Since I am around the hood, pop by to get some Champion Bolo Bun to snack. Their Bun are fresh out of the oven every 15 minutes throughout the day. Highly recommended to enjoy these freshly baked bolo buns within 20 mins. 

These pillow-y soft buns are light and fluffy coated with a layer of crust that are crisp and crunchy. I bought some home to continue snacking, it’s still good but as per recommendation, it’s better to have it fresh over there.

What I had are their Classic ($4.50) and 4 Mini Classic ($4.50) Personally, I preferred the mini bite-sized version as it’s easy-to-eat, can pop-in these mini within mins. Haha.



I will be back to try their Classic with add on extra slices of butter and the Curry Potato. 

Location:
Champion Bolo Bun
92 Tanjong Pagar Rd
Singapore 088513