Friday 11 September 2015

MUSEO @ Quayside Isle

 Quayside Isle at Sentosa Cove is one of my favourite hangout place for dining. Beside the beautiful view overseeing the private yachts, you will find a stretched of nice restaurant along side. Most importantly, I can get out of the city life for a moment of peace. 

Museo is a fine dining restaurant that I finally decided to give it a try. Maybe due to the setting of the restaurant, I did not walk in previously as I thought it would be very costly.



After browsing through the menu, I think this is something that I would highly recommend it to you. Their Museo Luscious 4 course set Dinner @ $68++ which I find that it is totally worth it.

Although it is a set menu, you are not restricted to only 1 or 2 choices. There are total 8 Mezzanine option, 6 Premium Mezzanine option, 10 Entrees option and 6 Dessert option for you to choose 1 each. 

Chips & Toast Bread are served while waiting for your food. 


MEZZANINE (8 Choose 1)
JOYS OF LIFE
Smoked Roast Pork Belly served with Hot sauce. I know that this sound fat as a starter but I know I didn't make the wrong choice. The Pork Belly is crispy and not very fat at all. At least some greens to go with it that I don't feel so guilty. haha

MEZZANINE Premium (6 Choose 1)
PAN-SEARED FOIE GRAS
I am a Foie Gras fanatic. Whenever I see Foie Gras in the menu, I am sorry that I don't even take another look at the others. haha.. That's me. This is really awesome, perfect, delicious!  

ENTREES  (10 Choose 1)
Fruit Sorbet (Shot Glass) will be served before Entrees
TWO WAY LOBSTER (HALF)
One is the original flavour that you can taste the freshness of the lobster, the other is a creamy mixture on top of the lobster which taste real good. I am amazed by their creativity by stuffing some Seafood Otah in the Lobster Shell!! This is served together with the Barley Risotto.  


Fruit Sorbet is served before the Entrees

DESSERTS (6 Choose 1) 
VODKA CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE
Finale, ended with one of the best Lava Cake I tried. Rich Chocolate Cake with a Vodka Filled Molten Centre. Served with Gelato of your choice!


TEA
Beside the typical wine on the fine dining restaurant, there is also a range of tea selection.


Address:
#01-22 Quayside Isle, 31 Ocean Way
Singapore 098375
Website
Facebook

Operating Hours:
Sun-Thur: 1130 hr to 2200 hr
Fri & Sat: 1130 hr to 0100 hr