Monday 18 May 2015

fArt tArtz Cafe

A hidden gem found at the Singapore Expo, foyer 1. 

I believe many including me who walk past fArt tArtz will be attracted to their flowery and gardeny decoration. Full of question marks why they put so many pots of flowers in the fridge? Haha.. when I took a closer look at the description, it's actually some "mud" tarts in the flower pot! 



My next question is why Fart Tartz? I couldn't figure out until I google to find out the answer.
"Fart Tartz" actually stands for 發达 (Fatt Tat) in Chinese. hahaha.. I thought it's linked to some kind of Art.

The soil that you see, is not soil. haha.. it is actually made of Oreo! Nutella Oreo Mud and Matcha Mud are their regular flavors but they do have other special flavors introduced regularly. After you decide on the flavor you want, you can also choose the type of flower you like coz after you finished it, you can actually bring the flower back home. 

Guys, if your partner is always asking you for flower, this is the place. Enjoy a pot of sweet treat and take home with a stalk of flower at only $5.50 each. Great deal right.. 

Beside the desserts , they do serve foods like sandwiches, pasta and salad.. check it out..

Address:
1 Expo Drive, #02-04
Singapore 486150
Website

Operating Hours:
Mon - Thur: 0900 – 1800
Fri - Sun: 0900 - 2000